Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The 4th Beginning

Greetings Spidey Fans,

Most people are familiar with the term "New Beginnings". Usually we promise to start fresh, start over, start anew. From New Years resolutions to birthday wishes we always strive to set a goal and reach it.

It happens, however, that new beginnings sometimes dont cut it. We often fail and fall short and as such, promise a new NEW beginning. Take Spiderman for example... I saw a trailer the other day for the new Spiderman movie. However it didnt contain any of the previous actors, or directors as this is in fact a BRAND new movie.... From the beginning... They didnt go the Batman route, and just cast a new hero every few films. They started over from scratch. I guess they figured they could do it better.

So how many beginnings are we allowed? I say that to say this, I have taken to pen again (digital) to try and make sense of my life. I have fallen lax in documentation and quite frankly, no one will ever believe me if I dont note it all down. So here we are again, a New Beginning, for the 4th time.... Be prepared. I think I can do it better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment